Ok. Today is already Wed, which means 4 more days to end of the hols. My goodness, time's really running out, and here I am still blogging about some trivial and unimportant stuff instead of mugging. I still have Chem and Bio totally untouched...and not to forget my GP homework also. No time liao lor.
Just a joke. Last nite i was recording the 9pm Channel 8 show. But somehow or other, the last part was recorded to become some Channel 5 World Cup News. The culprit? Yours truly, of course. I didn't realise I've set the channel wrongly, so this morning, my mum's 11am Channel 8 show, naturally became some Channel 5 sitcom. Haha. Blur. Ok, maybe not so funny afterall.
People who know me well may have heard this for dont know how many times, but I still must voice my anger and dissatisfaction. Its terribly dumb to have exams immediately after hols...blah blah blah. Haha. And I think the bio teachers are really cruel. They could have just set 1 qns on each topic and there we have to study for all near-20 chapters thoroughly, just to tackle that very minimal qns. Its not not-true, cos there are so few qns in a paper and so many things to be asked from all those chapters! Whatever, I don't care. If I can't finish, then I won't finish. I will not blame myself. Instead, I will blame the teachers. Haha. No lah, I won't blame anyone.
Tonight shall be the last episode for "Jewel in the Palace". Tomorrow night shall be the long-awaited "Armed Reactions IV". Yeah! Look forward to the theme song.